Mailing Address Change Form

A request for change of mailing address must be received in writing from the property owner to the Assessing Department.

PLEASE NOTE: It is the policy of the Town of Hudson to send the tax bill to the property owner, therefore, we cannot honor requests to send property tax bills to lenders (banks, mortgage companies, etc.) or property management firms

Please print and sign the attached form (pdf link) and mail to the address below.

Mail to:
Town of Hudson - Assessing Department
12 School Street
Hudson, NH 03051

Or FAX to:
Town of Hudson - Assessing Department
(603) 594-1160