Landlord Agent Form


According to RSA 540:1-b, effective January 1, 2011, owners of restricted property must file a statement with the town or city clerk of the municipality in which the property is located that provides the name, address, and telephone number of a person within the state who is authorized to accept service of process for legal proceedings

Please review applicable State law (RSA 540:1-a) to determine if your property is defined as “restricted” property (RSA 540:1-a); If so, you are required to fill out the Landlord Agent Form below and return it to the Town Clerk’s Office, 12 School Street, Hudson, NH 03051.

The completed form should be mailed to the above address or may emailed to Patti Barry, Town Clerk/Tax Collector for your convenience:

Landlord Agent Form