Payments may be made:
- In person at the Hudson Water Utility Office. The Hudson Water Utility Office is located in the Finance Department on the lower level of Town Hall at 12 School Street, Hudson, NH 03051.
- At the Customer Service Desk in the Hannaford's Supermarket located at 77 Derry Road, Hudson, NH 03051. Please note that the Water Utility picks up payments made at Hannaford's twice a week.
- By mail to The Hudson Water Utility, Post Office Box 9572, Manchester, NH 03108-9572
Acceptable Forms of Payment:
- Checks (personal, bank, money orders)
- Credit Card using the web service, Invoice Cloud. Easy access to this portal is from the Town of Hudson Home Page. We hope to be also accepting credit cards on site at the Town Hall Water Department, starting the summer of 2014. Please note that there is a fee charged by Invoice Cloud to process your payment via their web service.
Water and Sewer payments must be separate; therefore you cannot write one check to pay both Water and Sewer Utility bills. The Sewer Utility and Water Utility are separate entities owned by the Town and are separate utilities, similar to gas and electric.