Welfare FAQ's

How do I apply for Town Assistance?

The best method is to call the Human Services Specialist at (603) 595-6518. She can answer your questions, assess your situation, and direct you to any other programs that will also be beneficial to you.

Or you may download the application using the link provided or visit the office of the Town Administrator/Selectmen and request an application for assistance.

Please call for an appointment once your application is completed and you have the list of documentation that is required. All forms must be completed by the appropriate person(s).

How do I know if I will be eligible for assistance?

After meeting with the Human Services Specialist and providing all necessary documentation, you will receive a written decision regarding your application.

Does the Town of Hudson provide housing?

The Town of Hudson does not provide housing, but will refer the applicant to housing resources.

Where can I apply for Fuel Assistance?

Southern New Hampshire Services located at 134 Allds Street, Nashua or call (603) 889-3440.

What is the new 211?

For everyday needs and difficult times, 2-1-1 is your connection to thousands of resources across New Hampshire. Toll free number outside New Hampshire 1-866-444-4211 for hearing impaired 1-603-634-3388 or visit their website at www.211nh.org.