Invitation to Bid - Design/Build Services for Kimball Hill Rd/Route 111/Greeley St Intersection
Sealed Bids will be received at the Town Hall Offices, Office of the Town Clerk, 12 School Street, Hudson, NH, until 10:00 AM, local time, on Friday, March 31, 2017, for the following project:
Design/Build Services for: Kimball Hill Road/Route 111/Greeley Street Intersection Improvements, Hudson, New Hampshire
Bids submitted or received after this date and time will not be accepted.
The work involves the following:
- Assessment of the existing Right of Way, environmental features and layout of the road.
- Assessment of the traffic counts, accident records and development of the existing and future year traffic volume.
- Operational analyses for existing and future year based on alternatives, included but not limited to:
- Widening Kimball Hill Road
- Widening Route 111
- Widening Greeley Street
- Signal improvements or upgrades
- Various combinations of the above
- No round-about options will be evaluated
- Attend one public meeting, if necessary.
- Coordination with NHDOT and other applicable stakeholders.
- Prepare all permitting documents and acquire all permits required for construction (fees to be paid by the Town).
- Prepare complete design, construction plans and cost estimates.
- Construct the approved construction plan.
All questions with regard to the Invitation to Bid should be addressed (in writing only) to the attention of: Elvis Dhima, P.E., Town of Hudson Engineering Department, 12 School Street, Hudson, NH 03051 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A mandatory pre-proposal meeting will be held at the Town Hall Offices on Monday, February 6, 2017, at 10:00 a.m.
The deadline for all questions shall be at 10:00 a.m. on February 10, 2017.
The successful bidder shall comply with all applicable Federal, State, and local laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, and codes in the performance of this contract.
The bids will be evaluated based on design approach, experience of the engineering firm and contractor, cost and schedule.
All qualified bidders will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, or national origin. The Town of Hudson is an equal opportunity employer.
The OWNER reserves the right to waive any informalities, to negotiate with any bidder and to reject any or all bids. No bidder may withdraw his bid within 90 days after the actual date of the opening thereof.