RFP-Design/Build Services for Industrial Drive Pump Station Upgrade
Sealed Bids will be received at the Town Hall Offices, Office of the Town Clerk, 12 School Street, Hudson, NH, until 10:00 AM, local time, on Friday, May 19, 2017, for the following project: DESIGN / BUILD SERVICES FOR INDUSTRIAL DRIVE PUMP STATION UPGRADE.
Bids submitted or received after this date and time will not be accepted.
The work involves the following:
- Assessment of the existing pump station and existing plans available by the Town of Hudson.
- Assessment of the existing and future flows.
- Coordination with NHDES and other applicable stakeholders.
- Prepare all permitting documents and acquire all permits required for construction (fees to be paid by the Town).
- Prepare complete design, construction plans and cost estimates, using Gorman Rupp pumps.
- Construct the approved construction plan.
- The complete specifications are available to review.
All questions with regard to the Invitation to Bid should be addressed (in writing only) to the attention of: Elvis Dhima, P.E., Town of Hudson, Engineering Department, 12 School Street, Hudson, NH 03051, firstname.lastname@example.org.
A MANDATORY PRE-PROPOSAL MEETING WILL BE HELD ON SITE ON MARCH 30, 2017 AT 9:00AM.
The deadline for all questions shall be at 10:00 a.m. on April 7, 2017.
The successful bidder shall comply with all applicable Federal, State, and local laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, and codes in the performance of this contract.
The bids will be evaluated based on cost and experience of the engineering firm / contractor.
All qualified bidders will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, or national origin. The Town of Hudson is an equal opportunity employer.
The OWNER reserves the right to waive any informalities, to negotiate with any bidder and to reject any or all bids. No bidder may withdraw his bid within 90 days after the actual date of the opening thereof.